Picture of the Week

Picture of the Week

Sunday, October 12, 2008

SHS C/O 98 Reunion

Two weekends ago, we went down to Alabama to attend my 10 year reunion (high school). They planned a weekend event, which included a football game, park day, dj w/ dinner, and then brunch on Sunday morning. On Friday night, I met up with 3 other ladies (Courtney Horton, Sherry Nance, and Caroline Flowers) for dinner and then we all went together to the football game. It was so much fun and felt like I was back in highschool again.

On Saturday Clyde, Logan and I attended the family park day. Logan had a blast playing with the other kids on the playgroud. That night, Clyde and I got all dressed up and went to the dinner. We sat with two old friends and their husbands. It was a fun event.

Here are some pictures from the festivities.
Logan and I before the football game

Clyde and I before the dinner

Our Family

The class of 98 (or those that came)

No comments: